Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Male Room Challenge #35: Transport


Today is rather bittersweet, it is my last challenge for The Male Room. I am stepping down as a designer because of work and school commitments. Unfortunately, life does get in the way of things sometimes. 

I hope that every now and again I can play along just like all of you. So before I get too sappy, lets talk about this weeks challenge. The Male Room is asking us to "transport". Lucky for me, My best buddy shared a new StampinUp set with this cool Volkswagen beetle. I added the pup from another set. I coulda swore there was a stamp of a girl, but I couldn't find it to save my life.


I think the sentiment says it all- "life is a beautiful ride" and my last year with the folks here at The Male Room has been just that. What an awesome crew!



So I hope that you will play along with us and show us how you transport!


4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Sue - I am so sorry that you've had to step down from the DT, but I certainly understand. You've been a brilliant member of the team with great cards, you will be missed. Good luck for all your future endeavours. BTW - absolutely love this card with the VW bug. Deborah, xxxx

Louise van Vuren said...

Everyone loves a Beetle, and your card is such fun with the little guy almost hanging out of the window. It's been great having you on the team, I'm really going to miss seeing your fab cards so I hope you will join in from time to time. Best of luck in all you do, Sue,
Louise xx

Jane said...

Fantastic card for your last gig at The Male Room. So sorry to see you leave, I love your style, but all good wishes and loads of success for whatever the future brings!

Rocky said...

Please pop back and see us when you get time, we'll miss you and your gorgeous cards. This one is lovely, especially the vellum clouds, great idea. Take care and good luck.