Sunday, May 22, 2016

May showers bring June flowers?


Yesterday was a free day for me. I spent it with my bestie stamping. The fun thing about stamping with a buddy is you get to use their stuff!! I "borrowed" her Altenew Botanical Gardens set. I stamped every darn piece and embossed with gold and watercolored the images with bright sunshiney colors. I then die cut the images and had fun placing them in a pleasing design.

playing with placement  

My buddy Pat looked at the finished card and laughed. She said that is soooo not you. Where did this come from? She is right. I am more CAS and whimsical. This classic and elegant creation my have come from an alter ego.

We have had so much rain this May that I am hoping it will bring June flowers. Because of that I am entering this card the Time Out challenge.  The there is: 'May All your weeds be wild flowers'.

I am also entering this card at The Card Concept .





Sunshine brings flowers and my flowers are sunshiny colors, so why not enter this classy and elegant card!

 

 Done playing, time to get back to work! The pharmacology and pathophysiology of reflux and Barrett's esophagus. Woo hoo!!


6 comments:

Debbie Bonczek said...

Beautiful card. Love the touch of gold embossing.

Jen Timko said...

This really is stunning! Love that gold and your colors! Glad you joined us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your gold embossed and coloured flowers.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the coloring and gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Shona Chambers said...

Your so lucky to have someone to craft with. I have no crafty friends locally, would be wonderful to spend a day with someone stamping away and giggling. Your card is beautiful and I love the way you coloured the flowers. They really pop against that clean, white background too. I'm so glad you joined us at TIME OUT this week!!

Nonni said...

Those flowers look amazing against the pure white card base and I love your coloring! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us!