Monday, November 5, 2018

Thankful


Welcome to November everyone. The month that kicks off the holiday season with Thanksgiving being three weeks away. I have much to be thankful for this holiday. The most important being thankful to be finally finished school. It has been a long eight years, between my BSN and now my MSN. I am also thankful that I will have the luxury of time- time to stamp and create. That is what makes me happy and keeps me sane.

 There is still time to play along at Inky Paws. The challenge is to use twine or burlap. I used twine last week and this week I am using burlap. I had one little piece, so I had to be very careful that I didntscrew up my card. There's another thing to be thankful for. 😃 


My card this week uses the "shades of autumn" set from Newton's Nook and the sentiment is from the "autumn Newton" set.
 
Head on over to Inky Paws and join in this fun theme challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday November 9, 2018, at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used and the burlap too! Perfect for Fall!