Friday, November 9, 2018

The Rainbow Challenge




I have spent so much money in the past few months on new Christmas stamps that I figured I better start using them. I have a few sets that I have been playing with, but this set from My Favorite Things has been a go to set. I just love all the cute birds in the set.



I came across a new challenge that will be debuting in January 2019 called The Rainbow Card Challenge.

It is the creative brainchild of my good buddy Mynn from House of Cards. Right now Mynn is hosting a DT call. In order to be considered you have to submit a monochromatic card of your choice. 

To inspire you she posted this Inspiration Board.


I decided to throw my hat in the ring and apply.


I decided to use the inspiration board as my colors.  I can see this card in every shade of the rainbow. It doesn't have to be just blue.
 

So, even though I don't need anymore competition, go check out Myn's new challenge. And if you aren't applying wish me luck!!
 
 


 

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Sue, I’m totally twitterpated by this super tweet card! Ok, no more bird puns. ;) I ADORE your amazing coloring, clean layers, and fabulous layout! This is perfect, friend! Thanks so much for joining our DT Call at The Rainbow Card Challenge! We will get back to you before December 15th about our final decision! Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

Jacqueline said...

Wow this is just stunning, what a fabulous little card. Thank you for joining in the DT Call at The Rainbow Card Challenge - I look forward to seeing more of your work- Jacqueline xxx