Monday, September 23, 2019

Fall daisies



I just spent my last weekend at the beach. I have to accept that fall is here. No more thinking shorts, hot weather and long days. It's all pants, cold weather and short days.


Today at Inky Paws we are having a color challenge that puts me in mind of autumn. We are looking for creations using moss green, orange, chocolate brown, and ivory.


I used Newton's Nook's "Dainty Daisies". Using copic markers I colored them in the challenge colors and put together this quick and simple card.

Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our all color challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, October 4, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the colors of your flowers! Great card!

Andrea W said...

Wonderful use of the colors! Your flowers are beautiful and I love the touch of patterned paper down the side.