Monday, September 9, 2019

Get you boo on



It's never to soon to get your boo on. That's why over at  Inky Paws we are having a Halloween challenge.


I have said before I love making Halloween cards and have almost as many boo stamps as I do Christmas stamps.

Jen at Newton's Nook always comes out with the most fun Halloween stamps and "Witchy Newton" is the best!!! The bats were stenciled from NN's "Flying bats" stencil.



My original plan for this card was to mount it on white card stock and I had the whole bat moon area done, and I did n't want to start over- I know pure laziness. So I did my cheater's thing and using a copic marker in orange around the edges to make it look like it was mounted on orange paper. This is a great idea when you don't have the right color cardstock to layer.



Sooooo get your boo on and head on over to Inky Paws and join in our spooky Halloween challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, September 20, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.






3 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Awww! So glad you like our Halloween Stamps! This card is so cute! I love the fun background you created too!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the witches boot that Newton is hiding behind! Very cute card!

Andrea W said...

Great use of the colors and I love how you used the stenciled bats.