Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I love fall


There is a funny thing about having seasons change, spring and summer you can't wait wait to put away your long pants and sweaters and get into shorts and t-shirts. I am in the long pants and sweaters stage. I am ready for the cooler weather. 

The leaves are beginning  to change here in Pa. and the hotter days are fewer  and fewer. My creativity is leaning to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. The next few months are my favorite time to craft.

In honor of the start of fall, I am using my gift set from Simon Says Stamp called "Fall Frenchies".
I am joining the fun at a few challenges.










I am also going to submit a second card to AAA Cards.


So put on your long pants and sweaters and joining in these "cool" fall challenges!




4 comments:

Linby said...

What a great stamp and you've coloured it brilliantly.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Jane said...

Well the dog definitely has good taste, I love Autumn too. Must be something to do with kicking through all the leaves! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

That dog is super cute! Love how you colored him! love he colors of the fall, but I really don't like to see it come because it reminds me that winter is right around the corner. I hate winter and the cold!

LucieGCards said...

I'm totally ready for cooler weather too! Love your cards - super colouring and I love the stencilled strips! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!