Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Heart Day!


Happy heart day everyone!! I have a last Valentine to share with all of you. This one is very special and I know George is gonna flip over it. It features the quintessential teddy bear on it. This is an oldie but goodie, wood- yes wood stamp from Penny Black. The stamp dates back to 2006!!!

I am submitting this card to a few challenges.








And Shopping Our Stash featuring "my heart on fire". Not there is anything really firey about my card except my love for my guy and his love of teddies.





 Hope you have all your love created and spread around. I heading off to share my love with George!!






7 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

That's adorable Sue. Really lovely. Love Dawn x

Barbara Godden said...

I have wood mount stamps from Penny Black too and love them, not sure why I like wood mount over the cling but I do. Super cute card, love the teddy bear with the balloons, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the My Heart is on Fire challenge.

Joyce said...

This is so very sweet. Always fun to pull out the old wooden stamps every so often! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Linby said...

This is just so sweet.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love the bear with the heart balloons and I love the fact that you made the card in pink (the most beautiful color in the world)!

Jen W. said...

Love your gorgeous shading on this adorable teddy bear! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Andreja said...

What a beautiful "love" card you made :-))
Thanks for joining in at The Male Room challenge.