Monday, January 11, 2021

Hello foxy!

 

Woohoo!! A new year of challenges at Cupcake Inspiration. This year we are starting off with a digi stamp sponsor and the theme is arctic animals.


If you don't have any arctic animals in your stash- please check the adorable images that the DT used from our sponsor:



PIXEL PAPER PRINTS


Prize: 3 Sets of Digital Stamps to a lucky winner

*(Be sure to read and follow our Rules to be eligible to win)*



For many years, I worked as a designer in the infant and children fashion industry. I specialized in producing “cute things” and have a lot of experience designing prints and patterns. I realized that I could apply my knowledge to graphic design and illustration and share my creations with others. In the spring of 2011, I opened Pixel Paper Prints and have greatly enjoyed the Etsy experience!


I absolutely love crafts! Everything I design is done while thinking about people similar to me...those who like to create, experiment, and transform. :)


My hope is that you find graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create.


Belen Martindale


BE SURE TO CHECK OUR PIXEL PAPER PRINTS SHOP

  HERE!



My card today features the arctic fox digi.
 

 You have two weeks to play along at Cupcake Inspirations with our arctic animals challenge. Don't for get to check out the fun digi images from our sponsor!!

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable. Anesha

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I love the embossed background and that large fox is just adorable!!!

lichazul said...

Cute Fox 👏💐
Happy day