Friday, January 15, 2021

I am dreaming of........

 

Welcome 2021 at Christmas 24! It is a whole year of new challenges to get you started on next year's Christmas cards. I will tell you come the past December, I was so happy to have the stash of Christmas cards from the Christmas 24 challenges to get me started.


Today's challenge could be a tough one for some of you. White on white. I have to say,I make quite a few white on white cards. it is the essence of CAS to me. the trouble is photographing them. LOL!!

Today's card I just went though my stash for dies and embossing folders that I thought would work. I encourage you to do the same.

I decided today to supply a bit of musical inspiration, Even though I do not listen to Christmas music after the 25th, I will make an exception to inspire you all!


You have two weeks to play along with us at Christmas 24! Let's see your best white creations!





6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful elegant card. Anesha

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love this white on white card! Did not listen to the music inspiration because then I will drive myself crazy either signing it or humming it all day!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beauty of a card Sue AND you did a great job photographing it!
I couldn't resist watching Bowie and Bing Crosby singing together - always brings tears to my eyes. Vicky x

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful card Sue - love the white on white - Jacqueline xx

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is just fab. Very elegant. Deborah x

Fabiola said...

superbe, j'aime ce total look blanc, biz