Monday, January 18, 2021

Hearts and flowers

 

I have put my holiday stamps away and have pulled out all my Valentine stamps. I am starting to work on my "love" cards. 

The new challenge at Inky Paws provides the inspiration for you to move on from Christmas to Valentine's. Its a "love"ly color challenge. we are asking you to use teal, red, pink, and white in your creations.

My card today makes my CAS heart sing. All that gorgeous white space with a pop of the challenge colors! I used the "Floral Roundabout" stamp set and the darling hearts die set from Newton's Nook for my card.



 

I hope you will join us for our lovely color at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, January 29, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

 





2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love this valentine's day card! Those colors look really good together together!