Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Final Festive Challenge

Christmas will be quite interesting this year with our two rugrats. While they are full grown physically they are still kittens mentally and are going through their terrible twos! I am not sure we can even decorate the tree this year, Miss Pixie will be climbing the tree and knocking everything off. Any cat owners have some advice, other then forgoing the tree this year.


They look so innocent, don't they? Don't be fooled by those sweet faces!!

I am sadden to say that this will be the last challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. We have had a good run, but all good things must end. I hope that you will give us a rousing farewell and play along with our festive rainbow challenge.

My card today features a festive rainbow of cats featured on the stamp set "Meowy Christmas" from Simon Says Stamp

Here to get you in the mood are the singing cats!



I hope you will join the final challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge and show us your festive rainbow cards!

I want to thank Em, Mynn and the rest of my teamies for always inspiring me. Wishing all of you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Nandini said...

Gorgeous card. Love the rainbow kitties. And your pets are adorable!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the kitty stamps and I love your card! I have not put up a Christmas tree for many many years because of my cats! I used to, but they kept on knocking the tree down while attempting to climb it! They also used to knock down the ornaments and they would break! What a mess, so I stopped putting up a tree! Your kitties are so cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sue, the kittens are cute and the card is too xoxo