Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine three ways


Only 4 days to go till Valentine's. Between 2 school papers and Netflix, I am finding hard to finish my cards. I decided to use similar stamps to make different cards.

I just love this little mouse from Penny Black. Layered on top of Hero Arts friend definition, it makes a great Valentine card. I am entering this in the challenge over at Just Add Ink. Naturally they are looking for cards with hearts. I am also entering it in the challenge at CASE Study.

I started out with this card, but wanted to simplify it. I am entering this card at Simon Says Stamp.



Lastly, I tried the circular saying but found cutting out the circle strip for multiple cads was going to be just a bit time consuming. It is cute though, huh? Bending an acrylic stamp saying is a fun way to jazz up a straight saying.


Which one do you all like?

13 comments:

Julie said...

Three lovely cards. They look so different! Lovely.

Heather said...

Just fabulous cards, I love your great embossing and such a sweet PB image!!

Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Christine Blain said...

All three cards are adorable, Sue .. but the stand-out for me is the first card. Just so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

Patrice said...

I like all three of your cards Sue. Love the soft colours you've chosen to use and that little Mouse is adorable. Thanks for the tip on curving an acrylic sentiment - must try that. Very clever.

Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

How sweet are these three cards- I can't pick a favourite!
You've coloured in that cute little mouse perfectly.

Thanks for sharing your creations at Just Add Ink this week.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Clare said...

Fab cards, the 2nd one is my fav though! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Teneale Williams said...

You have been a busy stamper, all the cards are just adorable.

Tina said...

Such cute cards. I too love the first one best. The sweet little mouse looks wonderful framed in the circle cut out. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Nikki Spencer said...

3 lovely cards Sue! The soft colours and that adorable image, makes a lovely combination. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

bevyb said...

I loved them all and it is hard to pick just one. Ok I like the last one as I love the say you curved the greeting around the circle.
Love the PB image.

bevyb said...

I loved them all and it is hard to pick just one. Ok I like the last one as I love the say you curved the greeting around the circle.
Love the PB image.

Anonymous said...

Ooh love all of your cards. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at JAI

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sue this trio of cards is adorable!