Monday, July 15, 2019

Believe



I have been so behind with the unicorn rage. I didn't own any unicorn stamps. Now all of a sudden I decided yes. I have to jump on the carousel and ride a unicorn. There are a gazillion unicorn stamp sets out there, and the one I got was from Newton's Nook- "Believe in Unicorns". It is adorable. 
Inky Paws  is having a sketch challenge this week and I immediately decided to get my new unicorn set inky. I used the pattern paper as my coloring guide. Of course what is a unicorn with out a sparkly mane, tail and horn!!



Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our sketch challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, July 26, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.






1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Adorable! I love the little circle filled with clouds! A perfect spot for the unicorn!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}