Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Just prance



Well this a first for me,  a holiday card in July! I never start them before November. AAA Cards is hosting a cool challenge to leave lots of white space with a twist for a Christmas card.





I had to dig out my holiday stamps and then find a set I wanted to play with. I decided to go with Clearly Besotted's "Let's Prance". I could just picture a reindeer flying across the top of my card.


I kept it very simple making it a one layer card. 


A little stickles later and this CAS white space dominant card was done. 

Head over to AAA Cards and play along!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it!!! Such a fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

One of my most favourite reindeer stamps ever and you've used it brilliantly! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a super cute card! Love the reindeer! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa