Monday, July 1, 2019

Blue birthday fishes


When you think of July- I think of July 4th, and of course my birthday, but I also think of hot sunny days at the beach, sunning and swimming. Not sure if I would want to run into these guys while jumping waves!




This month's color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge is blue. Blue is a good one. Blue seems to go with just about every other color in the rainbow, but this month we want you to showcase blue.
This really should be a no brainer, so I hope to see lots of participation. Who doesn't like blue.



 I have had these funny little fish for years, but rarely used them because I didn't have those "fishy" sentiments to go with them. Waffle Flower came out with the perfect set and these snappy fishes have been getting a work out!



Today's music inspiration was tough. There are lots of great songs with the color blue in them. I went with an old fav. Blue Moon. Blue Moon has been done by lots of folks, but today I am featuring the Marcels version.


Join us at The Rainbow Card Challenge for this blue challenge!! You have the month of July to create your most awesome blue cards!!



3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this is fabulous! I adore those fish—and your coloring is amazing! That patterned paper is perfect, too! Thank you so much for all you do at The Rainbow Card Challenge! ☁️ 🌈 ❤️ Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

Nandini said...

Gorgeous card! Love the cute fishes. And the background is beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! LOVE the way you created the sea and those little fish are TOO CUTE!!