Sunday, July 14, 2019

Five weeks in a balloon


The challenge over at The Library Challenge is hosted by visiting librarian, Martina. She chose "Five Weeks in a Balloon" by Jules Verne. I gotta say I never read this book, but I am pretty sure I saw the movie as a kid.



But the idea of a ride in a hot air balloon does sound awesome- but.....five weeks not so much!!


I don't have many hot air balloons, but I do have this cute one from Lawn Fawn. So I pulled it out and started playing around. After tossing a few cards in the trash, I came up with this idea. It appeals to my CAS heart.


Head over to The Library Challenge and play along! 


3 comments:

Marina said...

Crisp,clean and fun card - I do love how you used the patterned paper.Thanks for joining The

Martina said...

Very imaginative rendition of the theme. Very nice greeting card. Martina - Visiting Librarian

Marina said...

This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.