Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Christmas sparrow


Happy April everyone! It's April 1, time for a new challenge at Christmas 24. So far, I have six Christmas cards made. I will be sitting pretty when the holidays roll around. I hope you are all are playing along, because you will be sitting pretty too.




Today's challenge is a sketch challenge. I love this sketch, it has a very CAS look, that makes me happy.



 I used a new stamp set that I got to use last Christmas, but never got around to it. Do you all have that issue. I buy new Christmas stamp sets each year and end up using older sets!! I am always about a year behind with them. LOL!!!

Today I used "Winter Sparrow" by Wplus9. I am a sucker for a bird stamp. What is that saying from the TV show Portlandia- "put a bird on it".



You have two weeks to play along with our sketch challenge at Christmas 24


1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Super sweet sentiment, and that little bird is adorable. Deborah, xx