Monday, April 13, 2020

Wine a lot or wine a little



Just another day in quarantine and social distancing. It's crazy but I am getting used to this, although I really could go for a Rita's chocolate ice cream cone.

Today is also the start of a new challenge at Inky Paws! We had a huge response to our last challenge and I bet this one will be just as big if not bigger. The theme this week is birthdays!


This will be a fun one, because who doesn't need a birthday card in their stash? My card today is for my SIL birthday. She and my brother are oenophiles- they love their wine, just like Newton here!


My card today uses Newton Nook's "wine a little", "Newton loves cake" "cocktail mixer die set", and "bubbly stencil".  I love to mix up my stamp sets, like I did with Newton holding the bottle of bubbly.


Please continue to stay safe, healthy,  and enjoy the time at home crafting.Please join our birthday  challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks to play with our sketch challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, April 24, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.



2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Fun card Sue. And I know have a new word to call my father-in-law. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Really cute card, Sue!