Monday, April 6, 2020

Springtime


Happy Monday! Another week in self isolation and social distancing. I hope you all are faring well. My husband asked me what is the first thing I want to do when this whole thing is over. Without hesitation I said I wanted to go out to dinner. All I do is cook. I want some one to wait on me,clear and wash my dishes.

Anyway enough ranting, I actually do love to cook. 😀 Today is the second week for our fun sketch challenge at Inky Paws.




My card today uses a new stamp set from Newton's Nook- "Easter Lily".  I used traditional Easter Lily colors, that lovely pale green-white color.




Please stay safe and enjoy the time at home crafting and joining out challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks to play with our sketch challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday,April 10, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




1 comment:

Dawn Phillips said...

That's lovely and so fresh looking. Love Dawn x