Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Buttons, ribbons, and Christmas, oh my


Alright I have to ask the question. When was the last time you added ribbon or buttons to your creations? I can tell you for me, it has been a really long time. But there is something about buttons, ribbons and Christmas that just go together.

The new challenge at Christmas 24 is:

Buttons and Ribbons

Here is the perfect opportunity to use up those we rolls of ribbon that Ellen Hutson sends to you with you crafting order. Or if you are like me, you have a bin filled with buttons that you just couldn't part with.


My card today features the layering Christmas trees from  Hero Arts. The ornaments on the tree are wee little buttons from my button stash.


So dust off your button box or dig out those scraps of ribbon and join us for our "button and ribbon" challenge at Christmas 24.





2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card,love your colour combination.

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the idea of buttons as decorations. Very inventive. Love Dawn x