Friday, July 10, 2020

Embrace the blue space


You all know that I am a CAS kinda gal and that I just want to embrace the white space. But what about the blue space?

Today's new challenge at CAS on Friday is asking us to just do that.  The new challenge is:


ANYTHING BUT WHITE


Thus my blue card where I have embraced the blue space in my CAS card. I love this card because it show cases a really cool technique by Yana Smakula. To make it easy for you I am adding the video here. This tecnique is perfect for use with this outta the box CAS challenge.



My card today features one of my favorite floral stamps-"Dainty Daisies" from Newtons Nook



You have two weeks to embrace our "anything but white" challenge at CAS on Friday. If you are stuck for an idea, give  Yana's cool technique a try.

Have fun!!

4 comments:

HilaryJane said...

The blue is gorgeous on this card and the lovely yellow/orange flowers really stand out on that background xx

Ellen said...

Blue card, yellow flowers, great combination!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way your flowers pop against the dark blue background Sue, and what a great idea to colour the edge of the die cut to match the card base! Vicky x

Kerry Parkinson said...

Beautiful card Sue, the flowers make a stunning 'pop' from the blue background.