Monday, July 6, 2020

I'm a sweetie!


 

 


Hey Everyone!! Today I am starting a new adventure. I am a sweetie  at Cupcake Inspirations. I know many of you are thinking- but Sue T. you have always been a sweetie!! But now it s official!!

Here is what Cupcake Inspirations is all about:

"Cupcake Inspirations is a fun, calorie free way to challenge your crafting skills. Each week we provide a delicious cupcake to inspire you to craft."

What's not to love, cupcakes and crafting?!!?
 
The team at CI must have known I was coming because the first challenge is right up my alley.
 
 
 
 Flowers!! I love flowers, who doesn't love flowers and pairing them with pearls or sequins?!!? Well this challenge is a no brainer!! I expect everyone to play along!
 
Today is even more special though. For our challenge today we are joining up with the team at Double Trouble for even more fun
 
The challenge at Double Trouble involves the TicTacToe board. Pair it with the flowers and bling at Cupcake Inspirations and you have double the fun!!





Today's card features all the elements of the challenge at CI but I also used the middle column at DT- summer, flowers and, die cuts.You might be questioning the die cut- my second layer was die cut. I used a favorite Clearly Besotted stamp set.  


 
When you enter our challenge this week, be sure to run over to the Double Trouble Challenge blog and see what their co-coordinating challenges are, so  you can link up with them as well!  The more aspects of the challenge you do, the more entries you will receive to win their prize! 

You have two weeks to play along! i can't wait to see what you create!


5 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is so pretty! Beautifully coloured flowers and the pearls are a great addition. I'm so happy you've joined the team :) - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

*Vicki* said...

Hello Sue! Congrats on your new "Cupcake Sweeties" DT spot!! Your flowers are absolutely brilliant and beautifully colored!! Looking forward to getting to know you teamie!!:) HUGS, *Vicki* - my blog: Stamped Smiles

Quillish said...

You are the sweetest Sue! I have loved your work at IPC and so glad that you joined us at CIC. This is such a beautiful card and I love the way the sentiments runs across the panel as if grounding the flowers.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh what a whimsical floral, and love that you used our Puzzling TicTacToe bottom row...so please share with us at Double Trouble for this Challenge partnership with Cupcake Inspirations. And hope you will check us out for future challenges with Thing 1, 2 and 3. And congratulations on becoming a Design Team member at Cupcake Inspirations.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, I am so glad that you are a new "Sweetie", but then again, I always knew you were a sweetie! The flowers are beautiful colored! I love them!