Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Oldie but goodie



There is nothing like a good monochromatic card and that is what The Rainbow Card Challenge is all about.  Every month we feature a different color and we challenge you to use that color exclusively.


This month's color is tangerine. You might think well why not orange? Why use orange when tangerine is so much more fun and inspiring. Besides so many folks have a love hate relationship with orange, but what's to hate about tangerine.


I can't decide who to give this card to, my hubby or my boss. Both are avid guitarists. I jusy might have to make another one. I am always on the look out for guitar stamps. Today's card features "Classic Rock" from Penelope Dee.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things; "For the Record".


Today's music inspiration is from another "oldie but goodie" Frank Sinatra, singing what else but "Tangerine"



 




You have all month to play along at The Rainbow Card Challenge tangerine challenge. I can't wait to see your creations!


6 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, this is an awesome card and an awesome stamp set. Unfortunately it has been discontinued!

Katy said...

This is awesome! I love how you created the background and that guitar is rockin! :) Hugs!

Vicky Hayes said...

Orange or tangerine work for me - I love the positivity of these colours! Your card is so beautifully clean Sue, and I love the guitar image. Vicky x

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, this is so striking. I love it. Love Dawn x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sue, it's stunning! xoxo

foleysfriend said...

Awesome card! I love the guitar and the tangerine background you created to help show off the guitar. The sentiment on black is just the perfect "pop" of black to offset the tangerine.

sue n. (aka foleysfriend)