Monday, July 20, 2020

WOW!!

Good morning all! It's a hot one in southeastern Pa. Temps will be in the 90's for the next several days. I don't have air conditioning in my studio so I am dependent upon fans. Sometimes it is just to hot to work. I did have fun making this card and got to use my new stencil set from The Greetery. It is sooooooo much fun.


The new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations made to easy to choose my colors.



You have two weeks to play along with our blue, yellow, and white color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

5 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is fabulous! That stencil really is wonderful, and the colours work brilliantly for this design. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

*Vicki* said...

Wow is the perfect word for this! Really amazing card and perfect take on the colors!

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! I LOVE the design!!! The colors are awesome!!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love this stencil too! Great color combination!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so beautifully done. I did like your comment about no air con. I had visions of all your followers in your studio trying to keep you cool. Not sure that's what you meant by Fans but it's what popped into my head, lol. Love Dawn x