Saturday, August 15, 2020

Comfort Zone

 

Yippee it's the weekend!! So happy!! Lot's of time to spend in my studio! Today is a new challenge at Christmas 24! Today is a challenge that is out of my CAS comfort zone. We are asking you to make a card with a fancy fold. 

 FANCY FOLDED CARDS

Fancy fold cards are something I NEVER make. It is just to much work. And somehow I can reconcile CAS with fancy folds. 

So I went to google and asked her if she could help me. She told me to ask Jennifer McGuire. Jennifer never let's us stampers down. She showed me the perfect CAS fancy fold card!

 

I hope this video will provide you with inspiration to join in our challenge at Christmas 24

As you can see I am using a really old wooden stamp from Hero Arts- "Stunning Snowflakes". You can still get this stamp on Amazon!! I paired this with Honey Bee's "Season to Sparkle"

I created a second card that might be a bit easier than my first one that you have to do some partial die cutting for. I agree that it is a bit tricky Jennifer makes it look so easy huh?


I hope I have inspired you to join in the fun at Christmas 24. You Have two weeks to play along!


3 comments:

Fabiola said...

tant d'élégance avec tant de simplicité...biz

Anita van Deur said...

Lovely card, love your stamp!

Deborah Frings said...

I think your fancy fold is clean and simple, great work. Deborah x