Friday, August 21, 2020

Birthday Fishes

 

Yay!! It's Friday,but it isn't any Friday It's time for a new challenge at CAS on Friday!! And this one is special to me because I am hosting. 

When I was deciding what theme I wanted for my challenge, I thought "ya know, everyone loves cute little land critters, but what about all those fun and cute critters from under the sea?. they need to be shown some love too."

So today's challenge at CAS on Friday is:

UNDER THE SEA

 

My card uses well inked stamped set by Avery Elle called "That Bites". Unfortunately it is no longer available. To really make the card fun, I added googly eyes to each little  fishy.


You have two weeks to play along and show those under the sea creatures some love and support my challenge at CAS on Friday!!



4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Ellen said...

Your birthday fishes look a little bit creepy, but I love them al the same. Great card!

Dawn Phillips said...

Those fish are so funny with their googly eyes. I love it. Love Dawn x

Kerry Parkinson said...

Sue I just love your card! Those faces and googly eyes made me laugh out loud! Wonderful card.