Monday, August 10, 2020

Life saver


 
Good morning Sweeties! I am here to remind you that you have one more week to pa,y along with our nautical theme challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. I also want to remind you that the theme nautical means: anything relating to sailors, ships, or navigation.
 
 

My card today uses  Lawn Fawn's - "Float my Boat". I don't have many nautical type stamps, so I had to make do with this one set.

 
This card is going out to may doctor, I had a bit of a scare this week, thinking I might have gotten Covid. I was feeling pretty crappy and had some shortness of breath- something I have never had.  She took care of me immediately got me tested right away and my test came back negative!!! So relieved. She and all the nurses who took care of me at the very efficient testing center are my life savers.

You have till the end of the week to play along with our nautical challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

No comments: