Friday, August 7, 2020

Paddle away



Happy Friday everyone.AS much as I love going to the beach, as a kid we always headed to the mountains for our family vacations. The Poconos in Pennsylvania hold a special place in my heart. 


    One of my crafting tribe has a house in the Poconos on a lake. A few time a year the whole tribe gets together for a stamping weekend in the Nos. We craft, hike, eat and have a all together great time. 

Today's theme at CAS on Friday spoke to all those great time in the Nos.

NATURE


I used two stamp sets for this card. Avery Elle's "Happy Camper" which is no longer available and one of my go to Newton Nook stamp sets, "Winston's Lake House.

My only worry about this card is that it might not be the most CAS.  I might be sent to my room without my ink pads and copic markers for this!! Yikes.
You have two weeks to share with us your clean and simple nature cards at CAS on Friday.

5 comments:

patpw said...

Cute, fun cards. Love the pictures of the Nos. So peaceful and serene.

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a fun, happy card! I can see what you love about being up in the Poconos if your gorgeous photos are any indication! I love this layout and the details - especially the little cat tails in front of the canoe! Thanks so much for the guest designer opportunity!
Rachelle : )

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Such a sweet card, Sue!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Saw your card at CAS on Friday, and had to come for a closer look.
I LOVE it. So cute.
The Poconos look beautiful and you must have so much fun on your crafting get togethers.
xxx

Kerry Parkinson said...

How lovely that your card can evoke such happy memories for you, Sue. The animals in the canoe sure look like they're enjoying their time in nature too. Cheers, Kerry