Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Falala, falala

My favorite Christmas cards have critters in them. I love critters. Especially bears. My husband loves teddy bear cards. Probably because he is a big teddy himself! This card, I have made in two color schemes for the husband and my boss who both play the guitar.



This card is for the fun new challenge at Christmas 24. We want you to use critters on your card- or as the challenge says, animals.


 My card today features this set from Simon Says Stamp and this set from Flora and Fauna


You have two weeks to play along with our cute critter challenge at Christmas 24.


3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card.

Fabiola said...

Oh Sue, ce qu'il est chou, j'aime ces couleurs si festives, biz

Deborah Frings said...

Sue - your Christmas bear is very jolly and I can almost hear him singing his carols. Great work. Deborah x