Monday, September 21, 2020

Boo

 

I love making Halloween cards, almost as much as I like making Christmas cards. This year my unplanned theme seems to be booooooo- ghosts.  Most of the cards I have made have ghosts in them.

Today's card is reminder that you have till Friday to play along with our sketch challenge at Inky Paws.

My card features the "Ghosts stencil" from Newton's Nook and the sentiment die from the "Halloween Trio" stamp set also from NN. To add interest to this card I drew in the faces on each of the ghostswith a black sharpie.


I hope you join us for our sketch challenge at Inky Paws! You have one more week to play along at Inky Paws!  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday September 25, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


 






2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Faboolous card. Love the ghosts. Thanks for stoppin by my blog. You asked what I was reading... I like thrillers am reading yhe Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.

blog da mafalda said...

Hello nice bloog