Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Amber

 

Holy moly, it's September already!! Where did this summer go. It's not like we had vacations at the beach, time spent in the mountains and time with family. Nope it was hunkering down with staycations and work. I have to believe that by next summer this craziness will be over.

If it is a new month that means a new color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. This month's color is amber. A beautiful soft golden brown color to help us move into fall. 


My card today uses a stamp set that I have been coveting for quite a while . "Exquisite Envelope" by Penny Black. 

Sooooo, you are probably wondering if there is song about the color amber and guess what?!!? There is. Here is "Amber" the official video to inspire you.



You have the whole month of September to get your amber groove on at The Rainbow Card Challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

5 comments:

Elena C said...

Sue, I love your design for this color challenge.
I have a stamp with a little mouse sticking out of a letter. I love that stamp!
Your coloring and design is just great!!!
Elena DT

SmilynStef said...

So very pretty in those colors ... love it.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

These colors are beautiful and go together so well! I love this stamp!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sue, this is gorgeous! xoxo

Katy said...

This card puts a smile on my face! I love the flowers and the embossing folder! (I need to use mine more. You are inspiring me!) :)