Friday, September 4, 2020

Woo hoo!!! Time to party!

Woo hoo!! It's party time!! That's how I feel every Friday, especially today since I am looking at a four day weekend!!

Today completes my "under the sea"challenge at CAS on Friday. I hope you had a chance to join in. If you didn't or fish weren't your thing, we have a perfect challenge for you. The theme is:

PARTY TIME!!!!!!


Recently I discovered the stamp company Purple Onion. They had a plethora of adorable designs and I went a bit crazy and bought 5 sets. Today's card feature's "Lottie's Gang- Birthday Squad". 


 So, as the card says- "Let's get this party started!!". Head over to CAS on Friday and join the fun. You have two weeks to play along!



3 comments:

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a great card, love that stamped image! Have a great weekend, crafty hugs Linda

Kerry Parkinson said...

Totally adorable, Sue! Love that they all look so happy and ready to party!

Wilma de Korte said...

Really love your card Sue, so cute!
The background is fantastic:-)