Monday, September 14, 2020

It's always flip flop weather!

 

The weather is starting to cool off here in southeastern Pennsylvania. We have had such a beastly hot summer that these cooler days are a welcome change. Cooler weather doesn't mean you have to stop wearing your flip flops though does it? 

I actually never wear flip flops. It's the between the toe thing. It really irritates me. I think you are either a toe thong person or you are not. But I just might invest in a pair though. Weight Watchers has started meetings again. My first meeting back after Covid, I found out you have to leave your shoes on to get weighed in. Of course I have my heavy clunky sneakers on! They added at least two pounds!! I need to get a light weight pair of flip flops to get weighed in with!!  My life would be much better in flip flops, not to mention my weight!!

Today starts a new challenge at Cupcake Inspiration. Today we have a color challenge for you. We want you to use green, pink, and lime on your creations.

My colorful flip flops are from Lawn Fawn's the "Celebrate Summer" stamp set and the sentiment is from Newton's Nook's "Flip flop Life". 

You have two weeks to play along with this fun color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!



2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I know how you feel about weighing in with shoes on. I'm a slimming world girl and they are doing the same. Flip flops sounds like a plan. Love your pink and green ones and that embossed background is perfect. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Very cute card! Love the pink and green!