Monday, May 25, 2020

Blooming friends


Happy Memorial Day everyone- the traditional kick off to summer. Hubby and I will be celebrating with the quintessential BBQ. Burgers, potato salad, corn on the cob and baked beans and I will be enjoying a day off from work.

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws. this one I expect lots of entries. Because what is better than a birthday challenge but a FLORAL CHALLENGE. I dare say most stampers have more flowers stamps than they do any other kind of stamp. I know I do!!





Today's card features a new to me stamp from Newton"s Nook called "Blooming Botanicals" and "Garden Mice". This was a pleasure to color in.



Please continue to stay safe, healthy, and enjoy the time at home crafting and join our flowery challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks to play along at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday June 5, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.










2 comments:

Farhana S said...

i love the fall color theme! One of my favs <3

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love how you combined these two beautiful images and especially all the coloring of the background blossoms!!! The mouse steals the show though!! LOL!! Critters always do!