Friday, May 15, 2020

Hi friend!


Finally season appropriate weather. We had a warm winter and a cold spring, but today we are looking at temps in the 80s!! To bad I have to work.

Today is a new challenge at CAS on Friday. We are asking you to use a

DIE


For me this was a no brainer. I had this word die I have been wanting to use and the tulip stencil from Simon Says Stamp. I have wanted to try this technique which I am sure came from Jennifer Maguire. Stars in alignment. A beautiful thing.  


I sent this card to my bestie. I have not seen her for several weeks do to that nasty virus. ni wanted her to know how much I miss her.


 Time to riffle through your dies and make a your CAS card and share it with us at  CAS on Friday    You have two weeks to play along. Please make sure your card is CAS (see the rules if you are not sure) or you will not be considered for the top prize or a top three spot.

Our winner will be the guest designer for the next challenge at CAS on Friday!!


4 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

This is such a great eclipse card, Sue, I love it. The stencil and die are in perfect sync.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a stunning example of the technique. It's so lovely. Love Dawn x

Wilma de Korte said...

So beautiful Sue!
Love it:-)

Ellen said...

This is so beautiful!