Friday, May 1, 2020

Snowflakes in May



Snow in May?!!? Please say it ain't true!! Gotta admit though. We have had the warmest winter ever and now it just doesn't seem to be warming into spring the way it should. I wouldn't be surprised to see snow in May.

This is the theme for our new challenge at  Christmas 24.


This is an easy one for me. I love using snowflakes on my Christmas Cards. Heck my last card in the sparkle challenged featured snowflakes.


This is an easy one layer card. I stamped the sentiment, masked it off and just put in a snow storm of flakes falling around it. Add some neuvo drops and you have  a card that can be easily massed produced.


You have two weeks to make it snow at at Christmas 24

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fabulous, I really like the way the snowflakes trail down the card. xx