Friday, May 15, 2020

Flowery holidays



Christmas cards on 80 something degree days!! Something seems wrong with this picture. Not if you want to get a head start on your holiday cards. I do not have many floral Christmas stamps, so when I saw this Simon Says Stamp Stamptember collaboration with Gina K, I knew I had to buy this set. It is a perfect image to color in.

Today's challenge at Christmas 24 is:


A perfect opportunity to get this new stamp set inky. To color in my poinsettia, I used my Zig clean color brushes.


I embossed the image in gold to add elegance to this CAS card.

 
 You have two weeks to get Christmas flower stamps ink and to play along with us at Christmas 24!!


4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely Sue. I need to get started on some Christmas cards. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

OMG Sue that poinsettia is gorgeous! Love, loe love the coloring!

Carol L said...

This is wonderful and I bought this stamp set too when it first came out! Love your coloring and beautiful resulting card!

Deborah Frings said...

I've been late getting round to see fellow DT cards - love this Christmas poinsettia - so elegant. Deborah x