Thursday, May 21, 2020

CASE your wardrobe


Things are very slowly returning to normal at the hospital where I work. The Covid numbers are dropping and we are beginning to return to a normal schedule in the endoscopy unit I run. And the best news is I get a day off this week. YAY!!! I was supposed to have two weeks off to go to the beach with family during the pandemic- which went right bout the window. Covid doesn't care about my need for family and sunshine. In fact it really doesn't like sunshine at all.

Anyway, I digress. Today is a REALLY fun challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. We want you to CASE your wardrobe and let a favorite item of clothing inspire your creation. Come on doesn'tbthat sound like an awesome challenge!!



I went to my closet and just started pulling things out and throwing them on the bed, until I came to this shirt. This is really not my style-it is so totally my SIL's style. But it looks adorable with leggings.


I think my card needs no explanations. What fun it was allowing my shirt to lead the way.


I even came up with a second design, based on the shirt, using similar stamp, but just a bit wonky and not quite as clean and crisp.





Thanks to everyone for playing along with my birthday challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz .We had quite a turnout and some awesome contributions. It was hard to pick the winners!!

Let's get going- start riffling through your closet and pick out an item of clothing to inspire you. Don't forget to show us the item that inspired you. Come and join us for this clever and fun challenge at Cardz 4 Galz . You have two weeks to enter the fun!



4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Sue, I think you rocked this challenge, both cards are super and you can really see the inspiration from the shirt. Deborah x

PS Good to hear that things are calming down a bit at the hospital - my admiration for all healthcare professionals is right up there xxx

Dawn Phillips said...

I'm glad things are calming down at work for you Sue. I'm also so pleased you liked my challenge. You've certainly done an incredible job with it. Your two cards are amazing. Love Dawn x

Cazro said...

I love both your cards, the second is my favourite, a little off-piste. It certainly is a different type of challenge. Great interpretations. Caz. DT. Cardz 4 Galz

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, I too, love both of your cards! You always come up with such great ideas for these challenges1 I really admire your talent! By the way, I can see you in that shirt!