Monday, May 18, 2020

Tulip girl


When I am organizing my cards for my various challenges, I assign them quick titles so I can remember which card gets posted when. Today's card for Inky Paws was quickly tagged with "tulip girl". So, that was what I titled this post. I have a "tulip girl" at work. One of my GI fellows loves tulips and spent a morning at a tulip farm in NJ. She said it was gorgeous. She bought tons of tulips and can only imagine that this is what she looked like carrying all her tulips in to her apartment.


Today is our second week at Inky Paws for our sketch challenge. Not many peeps played along this past week. Perhaps this week's DT offerings will inspire you.

 



Please continue to stay safe, healthy, and enjoy the time at home crafting and join our sketch challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks to play along at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday May 22, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love tulips and I love your tulip girl!