Thursday, May 7, 2020

Another birthday card


Thursday..... one more day till Friday...... almost the weekend...... yipee!!!! With the restructuring of our unit because of Covid, I now work 5 days in a row, where I used to work 4 days. That extra day is a killer for me. WAAAAAAA I want my old life back!! Something I think that I am not alone in thinking.

Today is a special Thursday because a new challenge comes out at Cardz 4 Galz. This is a special challenge because it is my choice. The theme is:

BIRTHDAYS

One can never have enough birthday cards. At least that is what I think. But hey what do I know? Maybe you don't agree, but I have an inkling (haha pun intended) that you do know what I mean.


Today's card uses "let's celebrate" from Paper Smooches and "stop, drop, party" from Simon Says Stamp.  Pink and green make me happy! Two of my favorite colors. Some yellow for contrast, some bling and this CAS card is complete.


Come and join us at my birthday theme challenge at Cardz 4 Galz . You have two weeks to enter the fun!



5 comments:

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Love the balloons, I never thought of giving them straight strings I always do them wavy, they look really good I will try it

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the pink, green and yellow balloons (especially the pink ones)! Beautiful card!

Lynda said...

These colours are great together - I can see why you like them xx Lynda

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the colours you've pick. It's a stunning card. Love Dawn x

Deborah Frings said...

Love, love this card - those balloons are super and the dimension is great. Super work. Deborah xx