Sunday, September 13, 2009




Good evening All!

Finally a beautiful warm sunny day with just a bit a breeze. Doesn't get much better then that huh?

I will forgive all of you if you were outside and not being creative- we have got to enjoy these days while we can.

I am heading to the Poconos at the end of the week for a crafting weekend. My long over due vacation.

Hopefully I will have some really col and different things to share with you. Plan to be working a Holiday theme.

Tonight more samples that I sent in to Memory Box. I am still waiting to hear.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Sue T.




1 comment:

Patter Cross said...

Great cards Sue! Love that spider! And for this weekend's contest, we needed something new made this weekend for the contest. You still have time to get something in! :) Love all of your creations! Thanks for sharing!