Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wedding Bells

Notice the text from Kahlil Gibran "The Prophet" on marriage

The last round of weddings I was to was about 20 years ago or so, when all my friends and family were getting married. Now 20 years later the next round starts with my friends and family's kids. YIKES!!! Makes me feel so old.

My best bud Judy's, daughter is getting married next weekend and I had to make a wedding card. Now I think I have only made one other wedding card in the last 20 years. It is a stretch for me- so I was glad when I saw a great wedding card by Shari Carroll in my Stretch your Stamps online class. 

Shari used elegant gray tones on her card. I chose the colors of the invitation. Green with an orange accent. 



It sure did turn out gorgeous huh? I can see using this card for other occasions also.

Best wishes to Kara and Dan!!



No comments: