Monday, October 6, 2014

Brilliant!


I have a confession to make, unlike most women, I happen to find very smart guys sexy. There is something about intelligence that just grabs me. It was one of the first things I noticed about my husband. Although it didn't hurt that he was 6'2, blond and handsome too.

So when I saw this set from Mama Elephant- Lights Out and My Sunshine, I knew I had to make a card for my brilliant hubby.

This month at House of Cards, the challenge is to use a die or a punch. That certainly makes it wide open huh? No excuses everyone, come on over and play along!


4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this card is BRILLIANT! ;) LOVE the light bulb and the fun sentiment! You rocked another challenge, girl! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Toni said...

Great design for a great reason!

Merethe A said...

Could use your light bulb now when I am reorganizeing my craft room... Lovely teamie.. :)

Deepti said...

This is so adorable :)