Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Peace on Earth


This is my last challenge with the Card Concept Wild Card team! I have had so much fun experimenting with the different styles. It forced me to stretch my wings in other directions. It is good to be tested. I think it makes you a better artist


The last challenge for 2014 at the Card Concept is a color challenge, using just soft neutrals. They can put you in mind of homespun krafty or elegant.

Today, I am staying in my comfort zone; clean and simple, but I have added a dash of elegant. How could it not happen since the dove die by Penny Black just reads elegant! I added the sentiment from Papertrey Inks wet holiday collection.



I have so enjoyed my time at the Card Concept and if they ever want me back, I am there.

I am wishing all of you the most blessed and joyous holidays and a happy healthy new year!


6 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is gorgeous! I love that dove die! So elegant!

Yoonsun Hur said...

So lovely card!!! I love pure white dove die cut!

Milla said...

Wow, love your card! The neutral colours are so pretty and the dove is just perfect for your card, really very elegant.

Samra said...

Such a beautiful creation Sue!

Deepti said...

Oh my! this is so very pretty and fabulous :) love the use of patterned paper

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Sue! Lovin' the die cute dove ~ so peaceful and serene! Happy Holidays!