Monday, July 9, 2018

I am having a blast!!


If you saw Friday's blog posting you would understand why today's card is so appropriate. Today is my first challenge as a DT member for the Inky Paws Challenge for Newton's Nook and I am having a blast!!

Challenge 76 at Inky Paws is a color challenge. A what fun summery colors they are!!!



My card today uses Cosmic Newton. I just love the chartreuse space ship!! The stencil is the starfield stencil, also from Newton's Nook. It's all in the details. I added glitter to the stencil paste, to make the starts glimmer. The window Newton is peering out of was covered with glossy accents to make it look like glass and alastly a star embellishment to the rocket. 

I am saving this card for the husband's birthday. He loves anything space.

Head on over and support me on my first challenge at Inky Paws by playing along. Check out what my fellow DT is showing also. There will be a ton of inspiration. You have two weeks to play along.

 

3 comments:

bevyb said...

Sue
Great card, George will love it

Jennifer Jackson said...

This card is out of this world! I love the way you used the colors for the fun space scene! So excited to have you on the new team!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the cat in the rocket!