Monday, December 3, 2018

Sweet holiday



Hey everyone!! Welcome back! I have a a littleninspiration to remind you that Inky Paws is having a fun sketch challenge and you havetill Friday to play along.

Personally, I really like this week's card. It's a holiday card and that is really where my focus is these days. For my card, I used Newton's Candy Cane and the Holiday foliage stencil from Newton's Nook. This stanpset is special to me, because last year, just like you, I was playing along with the challenges as a participant. I happen to win one week and  Newton's Candy Cane  is the stamp set I recieved.


Head on over to Inky Paws and join in this fun sketch challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday December 7, 2018, at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so cute! I love the bright holiday colors and the fun tag with the stenciling on it! Adorable!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}