Thursday, August 1, 2019

Purple passion



It's the first of the month and that means another color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge". This month we are "passionate about purple".






I have a confession to make. Purple is my least favorite color. But hey I get it, people who love purple, truly are passionate about it and generally have tons of purple everything.


I have to say though, I do love this purple card and I really think it would not be as effective in any other color. What do you think? Well, maybe pink, it might work with pink. Isn't this adorable unicorn from the Waffle Flower the "be her" set is awesome!




Today's musical inspiration is from Prince- what else but "Purple Rain"!!


Are you passionate about purple then join us at The Rainbow Card Challenge for this purple challenge!!





 You have the month of August to create your most purely purple cards!!






4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I used to not like creating with purple but now I love it!! This is adorable. Love your background!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Great card Sue! Love the unicorn ad I agree that it would deftly look real good in pink after all, it is the most beautiful color in the world!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is gorgeous, Sue. I can see it working in either pink or even blue xoxo

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this card makes me so happy! Two of my faves--purple and unicorns! LOVE it! Sending HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx