Monday, October 14, 2019

Thankful




A short posting today. I have been sick with a horrid chest cold for the last several days. Today is reminder that there is still time to play along at Inky Paws for a fun sketch challenge.

It's hard to feel thankful when my nose is running like a sieve and I am hacking up my right lung, but hey life could be so much worse. I am thankful for family, friends, the changing seasons, a good book and a hot bath.


My card today uses the cute set from Newton's Nook "Autumn Mice".


There is still a week to join in this autumnal color challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, October 18, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love how the little mouse looks like he is frolicking in the leaves. Love his scarf too!