Monday, June 29, 2020

Lemonade


I think we all have been thrown some lemons in the past few months and now it is time to make some lemonade. Things are beginning to reopen and hubby and I have gotten take-out for the first time in months. Do you know how good a take out pizza is!!??!!


You still have one more week to play along at  Inky Paws with our super fun sketch challenge. So far those who have played along have made some really awesome cards. What can you do?


My card today uses two stamp sets from Newton's Nook: "Newton's Sweetheart" and  "Lemon Twist". I love to mix and match my sets. I also uses the "Tumbling Hearts" stencil from Newton's Nook.


I hope you join us for this clean ans simple sketch challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks to play along at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday July 3, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

OMG, those two kitties sipping lemonade are beyond cute! Love them!!